Spring SplashApril 27th, 2023 | 5:15pm-8:15pm
Join us for our annual Spring Splash fundraiser for a night full of music, food, games, silent auction, live auction and more!
About Spring Splash
Strengthening our Community’s Response to Child Abuse
Child abuse is one of our community’s greatest social problems. We know that each year, nearly 700,000 children are abused in the U.S. This number may be higher as the actual number of children abused is most likely underreported. Our children need us to have a transformed conversation around child abuse that empowers us to shed stigma and fear by connecting with a broad, visible community of support.
Spring Splash is an opportunity for our community to come together for our children. With your support, we accomplish the following:
- Legally defensible child centered forensic interviews in partnership with our Multidisciplinary Team
- Outreach to the community to STOP abuse before it starts
- Nationally recognized training programs
- Professional advocacy to stand alongside children and families who are dealing with the unimaginable reality of child sexual and physical abuse
Clyde Iron Works | 2920 W Michigan St, Duluth, MN 55806
5:15pm-6:30pm: cocktail hour, live music, appetizers, cash bar, games, and silent auction
7:15pm-8:15pm: program, live auction, and fund-a-need opportunities
When you reserve your tickets for the event, you will be prompted to choose a dinner option. Due to the character limit on the ticket questions, we are unable to provide all of this information there.
All dinners will be served with garden salad, oven-baked baguette, coffee, and water.
- Roasted Turkey with Apple Demi – Served with house-made dressing, mashed sweet potatoes, and garlic green beans. (GLUTEN FREE AND DAIRY FREE)
- Grilled Salmon with Citrus Glaze – Served with rice pilaf and grilled asparagus. (GLUTEN FREE AND DAIRY FREE)
- Butternut Squash Ravioli – House-made ravioli pillows stuffed with oven roasted butternut squash, candied walnuts, parmesan cheese, fresh herbs, and minced sundried tomatoes. (VEGETARIAN)
- Vegan Black Bean and Sweet Potato Quinoa Cakes – Served with herbed brown rice and grilled asparagus. (VEGAN, GLUTEN FREE, AND DAIRY FREE)
COVID vaccines and/or negative tests are encouraged.